Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I went to Holy Rosary School...

I went to Holy Rosary School not more than nine years ago. As an adolescent, I found Fr. Sarkies sermons to be touching, informative and enticing at such a young age. As an adult now, I find myself reflecting back on past sermons and speeches made by Fr. Sarkies and remembering what he taught me; what he taught all of us. I am saddened by his dismissal, but behind every darkened cloud there is a silver lining. Now is the time to show Fr. Sarkies how he has touched each of our lives, young and old. It does not matter to me why he won’t be with us any longer, it is not for us to judge; that’s God’s job. Father, I hope you find peace in your heart and continue spread the news by your actions. I encourage everyone to let the matter be and focus on supporting our beloved pastor and celebrating the peace and harmony he instilled in our community. God Bless you Father, and know that your words will continue to ring peace in all of our hearts. Thank you.



-Christina Hentgen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home